Slow Jams and Slow Flow (YOGA)
In this all-levels slow flow yoga class, you’ll connect breath with mindful movement. You’ll explore various yoga poses, both relaxing and challenging for you. You’ll connect with your inner rhythm, increase physical strength and flexibility, improve balance and coordination, reduce stress, and develop resilience to help you cope with the everyday ups and downs. You’ll bring your body, mind, and spirit into harmony while enjoying some amazing playlists!
- Instructor: Amy Wannamaker
- Will be back in February 2022, stay tuned!
- Drop in only/ $15 (tax included)
You'll learn to connect to the music, as well as how to communicate with your partner. You'll be introduced to the concept of body movement and have the ability to go onto the dance floor and move confidently with your partner. You'll practice a variety of dance patterns including Jive, Cha-Cha, Rumba and the Waltz. Partners should be from the same bubble.
- Instructor: Murray Carter
- Starting Wednesday, January 26, 2022 (10 week session)
- Beginner @ 6:00 p.m. / Intermediate & Advanced @ 7:00 p.m.
- $60.00/per person