We know everyone is waiting for information on our Summer Camps. We are in a partnership agreement with the City of Ottawa- which means we must wait for their word on this.
The full limitations of Day Camps are still unclear and will come directly from the City of Ottawa and Public Health. We are hoping we can run a safe and reduced program to service the parents and families who need this service in order to go back to work. As soon as we know the plan, we will be letting everyone know.
We are looking at multiple options and guidelines that are set out by the City and the Provincial Government. Here is some information that is useful:
If you know regardless you will not be sending your child this summer and would like a refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify in your email if you want a refund to credit card or to your account for future use (we cannot refund to a debit).
Please follow us on Twitter for all the updates- with the current reduced staffing e-mail responses may be delayed.